Friday, March 9, 2012

Cold and Rain

Today it's cold and rainy and I am trying to think what has inspired me!

 Dawn invited me to run next weekend at Rocky Hill Ranch and that makes me happy. Being invited by people is such a pleasure. Since I married, I have tended to be a bit of a recluse and do not reach out as much anymore. My goal is to start nurturing some of my girlfriend relationships here in Austin. There are about two handful that I really like and appreciate.

Tomorrow I will be running 15 miles on the Greenbelt with some friends and I am very excited about that. It has been a long while since I ran that long on the trails and with friends!

Oh, I saw this quote today, which inspired me. "There are two important days in your life, the day you were born and the day you found out why." Mark Twain. Sometimes, I still wonder about the why, but I have some ideas.:)

Why do you think you were born?

Well, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment